Breast augmentation is no new term for most women. It is mostly done to increase the size of the breast. Breast enlargement surgery in “Khorat”(เสริม หน้าอก โคราช, which is the term in Thai) has various things that one needs to know before opting this method.
Reconstructive Surgery Vs Cosmetic Surgery
Reconstructive surgery is the opposite of cosmetic surgery. Reconstructive surgery is mostly done on a breast cancer victim to get growth after the treatment. But cosmetic surgery is done to get a proper shape just like the nose surgery in “Khorat (เสริม จมูก โคราช, term in Thai). Nose surgery is also done in both cases.
- If the victim has suffered from any nose issue
- If they need a shape for their nose.
In any of the cases, nose surgery can be done.
Why Is Breast Augmentation Mostly Done?
- As already discussed, it can be done to a breast cancer victim.
- Women who have naturally small breasts try to increase their size by breast augmentation.
- After breastfeeding, pregnancy, and weight loss most women observe reduced breast size. To increase their breast size or to get back to their original breast size, they opt for augmentation.
- Commonly, most women have asymmetrical breasts. So, women undergo breast augmentation to get symmetrical breasts.
So, these are a few reasons why women undergo breast augmentation.
What To Know Before Surgery?
Breast augmentation is as difficult a task as it is to pronounce. Here are a few things that you need to know before choosing this method.
If you are a woman with sagging breasts then breast augmentation can’t fix your sagging. Augmentation is only done to increase the size of the breast rather than controlling or reducing the sagging of them.
Breast implants don’t come with a lifetime warranty. They have to be replaced at some point in time. So, if you choose this option, make yourself prepared for the replacement.
After a few days of the surgery, most women observe that their breast size has increased a lot. But that isn’t their final result. It takes weeks to get the final results.
If a woman has a smoking habit then she needs to stop smoking at least 2 weeks before the surgery. Most surgeons don’t agree to perform the surgery if the person has smoked even one cigarette before the surgery.
So, these are the things that you need to know about breast enlargement surgery.